Tel: 02 98 44 13 75
Email : email@example.com
Head for the magic of the islands of Ouessant and Molène. An archipelago unique in Europe for a great 3 day/2 night stay! Set off on a weekend to explore these two islands at the westernmost tip of France. Need a change of scene? Come and open your eyes; it is all here! These islands at land's end are particularly beautiful!
Take advantage of the ferry departure at the end of the day on Friday to set out to sea in the direction of Molène. The crossing between the mainland and the island of Molène, can be made from the Port of Le Conquet (leaving 6.30 pm), lasting about 30 minutes.
You will stay in a guestroom with view of the Archipelago. Breakfast is included. Each room has a double bed, with en suite bathroom and toilet. Extra bed available for children and fold-away travel cot.
The following day, surrender to the charms of the Island of Ouessant (Ushant)! You will leave Molène and head to Ouessant at 2.30 pm. Explore the spectacular shorelines, plant life and traditions of Ouessant. You will stay at the Poisson d'Avril guestroom in the centre of Lampaul. Breakfast is included in the stay. Each room has a double bed with shower and washbasin. Toilets on the landing. Extra beds for children (€15/night) and babies (€10/night) are available at an extra cost to be paid on site.
Or take advantage of the half-board package at the Hôtel La Duchesse Anne situated just above the harbour of Lampaul, 100 m from the town.
Your return to the mainland will be on Sunday leaving Ouessant at about 5 pm (times confirmed on booking).
Offer valid at the weekend with an arrival on Friday only.
Validity of the offer
Offer valid from 7 January 2013 to 30 June 2013 and from 1st September to 23 November 2013. Offer valid exclusively at the weekend (Leaves Friday and returns Sunday)
Length of stay: 3 days/2 nights
- Your e-mail and vouchers should be printed out and presented to the service providers on your arrival.
- We recommend that you to turn up at least 30 minutes before the boat leaves, to collect your ticket in exchange for this document.
- Boat times (subject to modification by the ferry company): Outward trip: leaving Brest at 5 pm, leaving Le Conquet at 5.45 pm. For the return trip: from Ouessant at 5 pm.
- On arriving on the island of Molène, we would be obliged if you would check in at your accommodation: leaving from the harbour station, 800 metres on foot, or by shuttle (€ 2.50 per trip).
- On the island of Ouessant we would be obliged if you would check in at your accommodation. Leaving the harbour station (4 km from Lampaul) you will have several choices: shuttle (from €3.50 return trip) - on foot - by bike - by taxi. If you do not wish to go directly to your accommodation on arriving, we would be obliged if you would call the hotel to inform them that you are on the island.
Offer essentially valid at the weekend, arrival on Friday only.
This programme includes
For 2 people, the package includes
1 Le Conquet/Molène/Ouessant/Le Conquet crossing
1 night in a guestroom in Molène, breakfast included.
1 night in a guestroom, breakfast included or 1 half-board package in a sea view room at a hotel.
This programme does not include
The package does not include
Transport (excluding sea crossing)
Visitor's and additional taxes.
Costs of a private nature
Catering not mentioned in the programme.