Tel: 02 98 44 13 75
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Constant buffeting from the Fromveur currents gives the island of Ouessant (Ushant) a decidedly wild look. Come to Ouessant and explore the spectacular shorelines, plant life and traditions. Escape to reality on this unique island! There are many ways to visit the island, from cycling to rambling and guided tours. Take your pick!
You will stay at the hotel La Duchesse Anne overlooking the harbour of Lampaul. Guests enjoy a half board stay in a sea view room (breakfast + 1 meal). Each room has a double bed with en suite bathroom and toilet, quality bedding, TV and Wi-Fi.
We would be grateful if you would check in at hotel reception when you arrive on the island.
Depending on what suits you, the crossing between the mainland and the island of Ouessant, can be made from the Port of Brest, lasting 2 hours, and by which you will discover the 'Goulet' (channel) in Brest harbour; or from the Port of Le Conquet, lasting 1 hour, with or without a stopover at Molène.
There is free parking near the Brest harbour station (some Blue Zone parking spaces). At Le Conquet's harbour station, there is limited parking (free in the low season). However, several paying car parks are at your disposal within 10 to 15 minutes' walk from the harbour station, or you can take the 5-minute shuttle.
For just two days on the island, we recommend two services that will help you get the best from the various natural surroundings:
- Rent a bicycle for 1, 2 or 3 days from €11 per person (from age 3), and child seat (under 18 kg) free. If you choose this option, the bike renter can drop your bags off at the hotel when you arrive and pick them up again when you leave.
- Take a guided tour of the island by bus including transfers to/from Port Stiff-Lampaul town centre. This leaves at 1.30 pm, from the car park behind the Church. The guided tour lasts for over two hours, 45 minutes of which involves walking and exploring the western point of the island. The themes covered will be on the history of Ouessant, life on the island, its traditions, its lighthouses, and its fauna and flora. The tour ends at Port du Stiff. When you arrive at Port du Stiff, you will be welcomed by the staff of Ouessant Voyages and your name will be displayed on a board.
Offer valid from 1st April 2013 to 31 July 2013 (with extra charge for the maritime crossing in July) and from 1st September to 30 November 2013.
Length of stay: 2 days/1 night (minimum)
Full payment when booking online.
Your e-mail and vouchers should be printed out and presented to the service providers on your arrival.
We recommend that you turn up at least 30 minutes before the boat leaves, to collect your ticket in exchange for this document.
The boat times (subject to modification by the service provider): outward: leaving Brest at 08.20 am, leaving Le Conquet at 9.45 pm. For the return trip: from Ouessant at 5 pm.
This programme includes
For 2 people, the package includes:
- 1 return crossing depending on the choice of the departure harbour (Brest or Le Conquet).
- 1 night in a hotel, room with sea view
- 1 breakfast
- 1 meal excluding drinks
This programme does not include
The package does not include:
- Transport (excluding sea crossing)
- Visitor's and additional taxes.
- Costs of a private nature
- Catering not mentioned in the programme.
- Options: bike rental or guided tour of the Island of Ouessant by bus.