Tel: 02 98 44 13 75
Email : email@example.com
Head for the magic of the islands of Ouessant and Molène. An archipelago unique in Europe for a great 2 day/1 night stay! Enjoy a night on the mainland, followed by a day on an island of your choice: Ouessant (Ushant) or Molène. Need a change of scene? Come and open your eyes; it is all here! These islands at land's end are particularly beautiful!
Leaving from the Port of Brest, enjoy a range of 2- to 4-star hotels, in a double room, breakfast included (subject to availability)
Extend your stay by exploring the maritime heritage of the city, its natural harbour, Océanopolis, the National Maritime Museum in the Castle, its ports, etc.
If you are leaving from the Port of Le Conquet, the Logis de France 3-star Hotel Le Vent Iroise offers a stunning view of the islands at the tip of Brittany and a gourmet restaurant for your dinner or lunch. (10 minutes' drive from the Port of Le Conquet) Otherwise you may choose the Blue Idea Villas in Ploumoguer (10 minutes by car from the harbour of Le Conquet), the Parc de Beauséjour gîtes (self-catering) in Le Conquet, or the Pentys of the holiday village of Mezou Pors in Porspoder (30 minutes by car from the harbour of Le Conquet)
Depending on what suits you, the crossing between the mainland and the island of Molène or Ouessant, can be made from the Port of Brest, lasting 1 hour and 30 minutes (Molène) and 2 hours (Ouessant), and by which you will discover the Brest harbour ‘Goulet' (channel); or from the Port of Le Conquet, lasting 30 minutes (Molène) and 1 hour (Ouessant). During your crossing, you may be lucky enough to see dolphins, as well as grey seals, which are common in the turquoise waters of archipelago.
There is free parking near the Brest harbour station (some Blue Zone parking spaces). At Le Conquet's harbour station, there is limited parking (free in the low season). However, several paying car parks are at your disposal within 10 to 15 minutes' walk from the harbour station, or you can take the 5-minute shuttle.
For only 1 or 2 days on the island of Ouessant, two services (OPTIONAL) that will help you get the best from the various natural surroundings:
- Rent a bicycle for 1, 2 or 3 days from €11 per person (from age 3), and child seat (under 18 kg) free.
- Take a guided tour of the island by bus including transfers to/from Port Stiff-Lampaul town centre. This leaves at 1.30 pm, from the car park behind the Church. The guided tour lasts for over two hours, 45 minutes of which involves walking and exploring the western point of the island. The themes covered will be on the history of Ouessant, life on the island, its traditions, its lighthouses, and its fauna and flora. The tour ends at Port du Stiff.
Full payment when booking online.
- Your e-mail and vouchers should be printed out and presented to the service providers on your arrival.
- We recommend that you to turn up at least 30 minutes before the boat leaves, to collect your ticket in exchange for this document.
- Boat times (subject to modification by the ferry company): Outward trip: leaving Brest at 8.20 am, leaving Le Conquet at 9.45 am. For the return: leaving Molène at 5 pm. Leaving from Ouessant at 5 pm.
- When you arrive on the island of Molène, you can either go into the town on foot (800 metres) or take the shuttle (€2.50 per trip).
- In Ouessant, the town of Lampaul is 4km from the harbour station. There are several ways of getting there: shuttle (from €3.50 return trip) - on foot - by bike - by taxi.
This programme includes
For 2 people, the package includes:
- 1 outward/return crossing depending on island and the harbour you leave from (Brest or Le Conquet) night on the mainland in a 2-, 3- or 4-star hotel
- 1 breakfast
This programme does not include
The package does not include:
- Transport (excluding maritime crossing)
- Visitor's and additional taxes
- Costs of a private nature
- Catering not mentioned on the programme