Tel: 02 98 44 13 75
Email : email@example.com
Constant buffeting from the Fromveur currents gives the island of Ouessant (Ushant) a decidedly wild look. Come to the unique site of Ouessant and spend 2 days/1 night exploring its spectacular shorelines, plant life and traditions, and enjoy a real change of scene! There are many ways to visit the island, from cycling to rambling including guided tours. Take your pick!
You will stay at the Poisson d'Avril guestroom in the centre of Lampaul. Breakfast is included in the stay. Each room has a double bed with shower and washbasin. Toilets on the landing. Extra beds for children (€15/night) and babies (€10/night) are available at an extra cost to be paid on site.
Depending on what suits you, the crossing between the mainland and the island of Ouessant, can be made from the Port of Brest, lasting 2 hours, and by which you will discover the 'Goulet' (channel) in Brest harbour; or from the Port of Le Conquet, lasting 1 hour, with or without a stopover at Molène.
There is free parking near the Brest harbour station (some Blue Zone parking spaces). At Le Conquet's harbour station, there is limited parking (free in the low season). However, several paying car parks are at your disposal within 10 to 15 minutes' walk from the harbour station, or you can take the 5-minute shuttle.
For just two days on the island, we recommend two services that will help you get the best from the various natural surroundings:
- Rent a bicycle for 1, 2 or 3 days from €11 per person (from age 3), and child seat (under 18 kg) free.
- Take a guided tour of the island by bus including transfers to/from Port Stiff-Lampaul town centre. This leaves at 1.30 pm, from the car park behind the Church. The guided tour lasts for over two hours, 45 minutes of which involves walking and exploring the western point of the island. The themes covered will be on the history of Ouessant, life on the island, its traditions, its lighthouses, and its fauna and flora. The tour ends at Port du Stiff. When you arrive at Port du Stiff, you will be welcomed by the staff of Ouessant Voyages and your name will be displayed on a board.
From 1st January to 23 December 2013 (excluding July and August).
Length of stay:
2 days/1 night (minimum)
Full payment when booking online.
- Your e-mail and vouchers should be printed out and presented to the service providers on your arrival.
- We recommend that you turn up at least 30 minutes before the boat leaves, to collect your ticket in exchange for this document.
- The boat times (subject to modification by the service provider): outward: leaving Brest at 08.20 am, leaving Le Conquet at 9.45 pm. For the return trip: from Ouessant at 5 pm.
This programme includes
For 2 people, the package includes:
- 1 return crossing depending on the choice of the departure harbour (Brest or Le Conquet).
- 1 night in a bed & breakfast
- 1 breakfast
This programme does not include
The package does not include:
- Transport (excluding sea crossing)
- Visitor's and additional taxes.
- Costs of a private nature
- Catering not mentioned in the programme.
- Options: bike rental or guided tour of the Island of Ouessant by bus.