Tel: 02 98 44 13 75
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Between Pointe St Mathieu and the island of Ouessant, you will be astonished by the beauty of Molène's archipelago and its clear waters. This peaceful 2 day/1 night get-away trip will give you a good rest and make you feel good. Enjoy an invigorating break on a listed Biosphere Reserve.
You will stay in a guestroom with view of the Archipelago. Breakfast is included. Each room has a double bed, with en suite bathroom and toilet. Extra bed available for children and fold-away travel cot.
Depending on what suits you, the crossing between the mainland and the island of Molène, can be made from the Port of Brest, lasting 1 hour 30 minutes, and by which you will discover the Brest harbour 'Goulet' (channel); or from the Port of Le Conquet, lasting 30 minutes. During your crossing, you may be lucky enough to see dolphins, as well as grey seals, which are common in the turquoise waters of archipelago.
There is free parking near the Brest harbour station. (Some Blue Zone parking spaces)
At Le Conquet's harbour station, there is limited parking (free in the low season). However, several paying car parks are at your disposal within 10 to 15 minutes' walk from the harbour station, or you can take the 5-minute shuttle.
During your stay discover the Molène Semaphore; a site that is emblematic of the island. This interactive space will tell you of the daily life and tasks of these lookouts, as well as the history of the place and how it worked. The wreck of the English steamer, the Drummond Castle in 1896 and the rescue operations carried out by SNSM (national sea-rescue association) are also recollected. The semaphore is open from 10 am to the time the last boat leaves: 7 days a week during school holidays (except February) and on weekends, bank holidays and bank holiday weekends from the month of May and June. Open 7 days a week in September. Free admission
Also enjoy the island's peacefulness, when walking, fishing, and going on sea trips, depending on what interests you most.
Offer valid from 7 January 2013 to 24 November 2013 (extra charge in July and August).
Length of stay: 2 days/1 night (minimum)
Full payment when booking online.
- Your e-mail and vouchers should be printed out and presented to the service providers on your arrival.
- We recommend that you turn up at least 30 minutes before the boat leaves, to collect your ticket in exchange for this document.
- The boat times (subject to modification by the service provider): outward: leaving Brest at 08.20 am, leaving Le Conquet at 9.45 pm. For the return: leaving Molène at 5 pm.
- On arriving on the island of Molène, we would be obliged if you would check in at the Archipel restaurant: 800 metres on foot, or by shuttle (€ 2.50 per trip) leaving from the harbour station.
This programme includes
For 2 people, the package includes:
- 1 return crossing depending on the choice of the departure harbour (Brest or Le Conquet).
- 1 night in a bed & breakfast
- 1 breakfast
This programme does not include
The package does not include:
- Transport (excluding sea crossing)
- Visitor's and additional taxes.
- Costs of a private nature
- Catering not mentioned in the programme.